Green Couch Counseling, Inc
1100 W. 38th Ave
Denver, CO 80211
2311 S. Platte River Dr.
Denver, CO 80223
Insurance and Payment
Green Couch Counseling, Inc is in network with the following behavioral health insurance benefits:
- BCBS/ Anthem
- United Healthcare/ UMR
- Friday Health Plans
- We will aid you in submitting claims for out of network benefits
Please note, not all providers are in network with all the above companies. When submitting an inquiry, let us know who your behavioral health coverage is through, so we can match you with a clinician in network with your plan. Our DBT Skills Training Classes are out of network and are not covered by insurance.
We provide individual, group, and limited family/couples psychotherapy services. If you are self pay the rates are below:
- Individual: $150
- Group: $60
- Family/Couple: $170
- Sliding Scale rates are offered by our amazing Master's level clinical counseling students. Please inquire about sliding scale rates for availability and pricing.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good FaithEstimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
• For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate,
visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call the Colorado Division of Insurance at
303-894-7490 or 1-800-930-3745.